Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 2 Early, too early on a Saturday

I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?--Ernest Hemingway

He couldn't have said it better. If anything this sobriety thing (I'm pretty shocked because only day 2) has given me a clear insight into real genius, and oddly enough most of that genius happens to love booze. Well two days ago I was certainly in good company.

Up at the crack of drawn...well 7:30 on a Saturday. No WAY this would have happened if I were drinking. Well not true, I've come home before at 7:30am and was still awake. 

damn sobriety...it it healthy to be up this early? I mean I am missing out on sleep, which is healthy.

Might as well do laundry...I don't think anything else is open right now. Even in New York City, unless of course I want to go to an after party, but then again I KNOW those places don't normally have an air of sobriety about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment